Did you also notice that in the latest iOS 13.2 update, background apps will reload every time you switch apps?
Many users were very upset about this bug and said that it “killed multitasking”.
Apple has now focused on complaints and released iOS 13.2.2 to fix the bug. The update fixes a cellular network bug that disables cellular data in certain situations.
Apple rolls out iOS 13.2.2, fixes RAM management issues and cellular data bugs
The highlight of the iOS 13.2 update was the deep-fusion photography mode for iPhone 11 (Review), iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max (Review) users.
- Fixes an issue that may cause the application to quit unexpectedly when running in the background
- Fixes an issue where iPhone may temporarily lose cellular service after a call
- Addresses an issue where cellular data may not be temporarily available
- Fixes an issue that can cause unreadable replies to S / MIME encrypted email messages between Exchange accounts
- Addresses an issue where an authentication prompt can be presented in Safari using the Kerberos single sign-on service
- Fixes an issue where charging may be interrupted on YubiKey Lightning-powered stuff
You can get this new iOS 13.2.2 update by going to Settings> General> Software Update.
The highlight of the iOS 13.2 update, which surfaced last week, was the deep-fusion photography mode for the iPhone 11 (Review), iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max (Review), and for the recently launched AirPods Pro Support. iOS 13.2 also brings a Siri recording opt-in feature that will allow users to decide whether they want to send their conversations with Siri to a human audience for review.