Flipkart has launched its first co-branded credit card in association with Axis Bank and MasterCard. Customers will get many discount offers on purchasing through this. For this card, the customer will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 per year, through which it can be purchased for up to two lakh rupees. In 2016, Flipkart also launched Axis Bank Billing Credit Card in partnership with Axis Bank, in which customers are given a 5% discount on purchasing from Flipkart.
Up to 20% discount
- According to Flipkart, 5% of unlimited cashback will be available on purchase from Flipkart, Myntra, and 2Gud via the new Flipkart-Axis Bank Credit Card.
- In addition, 4% unlimited cashback will be given on purchase from Make My Trip, Goibibo, Uber, PVR, Curfit and Urbanclap.
- Apart from this, 1.5% unlimited cashback will be given to credit card holders for purchasing from any other retailer. This cashback will be auto-credited to the customer’s account every month.
- Flipkart-Axis Bank Credit Cardholders will get a discount of 4% for airport lounge access and 500 rupees per month for getting a discount of 20% on the Wellcome offer. The annual fee of the card is Rs 500, in which the customer can buy up to two lakhs.
- Flipkart is not the first e-commerce provider that offers such a co-credit cart. Although Snapdeal (with HDFC Bank), IRCTC (with SBI), Amazon (with ICICI Bank) is already providing co-branded credit card facility in India. Ola and PayTM are also preparing to launch similar credit cards.