Xiaomi’s All-Brand Huamy has launched its latest SmartWatch Amazefit Bip Lite in India. Its cost is 3,999 rupees. The company says that, in single charging, this SmartWatch gives back up to 45 days of battery backup. It has an optical PPG Heart Rate sensor and also tracks physical activities such as cycling, running. Its sale will begin on July 15. Apart from the official website, it can be purchased from Amazon.
Smartwatch gives real time notifications
- There will always be a 1.28-inch display on the on-going. This Smartwatch will inform the user about daily physical activity.
- It is equipped with multi-sport tracking features. This watch will provide information about the user’s four cardio activity, including cycling and running.
- Huami’s latest Smartwatch offers optical PPG sensors that will monitor the user’s heart rate. Apart from this, it also has a three-axis accelerometer, barometer, and compass as well as the sensor.
- This Smartwatch has a fitness-centric feature, as well as connecting to the phone also gives message and voice call notifications.
- Wearing this smartwatch weighing 30 grams can also be a swim. It is waterproof, it can be used in deep water up to 30 meters.
- Like your old version Amazon Bip, Amazon Bit Lite also connects to Android and iOS devices.
- Its e-commerce site Amazon has started selling on July 15, which is priced at Rs 3,999. Last year, the company launched Amazebit Bip, which cost 5,499 rupees.