At the 42nd Annual General Meeting of Reliance Jio, the company’s chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani made several big announcements. The company will celebrate Jio’s third anniversary on September 5, as well as launch its Jio Giga Fiber service on the same day. Along with this, the company has also introduced Jio Postpaid Plus service. This will be the country’s first priority home setup service. Through this service, customers will get the facility to have a SIM port at home. The company will launch many more services on the same day. Reliance Jio also introduced an unlimited international calling plan (US and Canada), for which only Rs 500 per month will have to be paid.
Unique features of Jio Postpaid Plus
- The company has introduced a special mobility service ‘Jio Postpaid Plus’ plan for Jio Fiber users, which will give Platinum grade service and excellent product experience to the users.
- This will be India’s first priority SIM setup home service, in which the user will not need to go anywhere to get the other operator’s SIM Jio ported. Port facility will be provided at that house itself.
- It will also feature data and voice connectivity. Through this, the smart home device of the home can be controlled from anywhere by connecting it to the Jio network.
- Family data plan will also be available through which data sharing can be done with all the members of the household with a single data plan. In this, you can distribute data to each user according to his work.
- It will have extremely low international roaming rates. These will be significantly less than other networks.
- All home solutions will be available on the phone itself. However, its tariff details will be given on My Jio application in addition to Jio.com on 5 September.
- In the event, the company has also introduced an annual plan for Jio Fiber users, which has been named as Jio Forever Plan. In this plan, Jio will give free 4K set-top box with HD and 4K LED TV to its customers.