Luxury car maker company Lexus introduced its first electric car LF-30 at the ongoing 46th Tokyo Motor Show 2019 in Japan. This is the concept model of the company. According to the company, the car supports autonomous driving and drone technology. It is equipped with AI technology. The specialty of the car is that it takes the owner to walk from the parking lot to the door of the house.
500 km in full charge Will run
- The four-seater Lexus LF-30 has gullwing doors. They open upwards. Apart from this, the car has a full touchscreen glass roof.
- The car has four electric motors. Each of its wheels has an electric motor. The four motors together generate a total power of 536 horsepower and a torque of 700 Nm.
- The LF-30 is capable of carrying around 2300 kg. It is 100 km It takes just 3.8 seconds to reach the speed per hour.
- Powering the car is a 110 kwh battery. This battery is installed on the floor of the car. It runs up to 500 kilometers in full charging.
- It is equipped with wireless charging technology. It can be charged at home without any hassle.
- Its AI-based energy management system maintains synergy between electric power distribution between both car and home.
- The car has a variety of advanced features including a self-parking function. The car has a front-door pickup function. That is, it takes the owner to walk from the parking lot to the door of the house itself.
- With the help of AI technology, the car recognizes the driver’s voice. It adjusts the car’s temperature and audio according to the owner’s convenience.
- Drone technology ‘Lexus Airporter’ has been used in it. In which the drone keeps the luggage itself in the cargo area of the car.