Xiaomi has launched its full-screen TV Mi Pro in the Chinese market. The company has launched it in three display sizes 43-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch. All these TVs will come with a 4K display surround and the thinnest bezel. The company claims that the screen share is 97 percent in the Mi Pro’s slim body.
The most important thing is that 8K videos will also play on it. It supports Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. It has a 12nm Amlogic processor.
Mi full-screen tv prices
- 43-inch model: CNY 1,499 (approx. Rs. 15,000)
- 55-inch model: CNY 2,399 (approx. 24,000 rupees)
- 65-inch model: CNY 3,399 (approx. 34,000 rupees)
The company has started pre-booking of these TVs with the launch. Its sale can start on 27 September. However, the company has not given any information regarding its launching in India.
Specifications of Mi Full-Screen TV
- The TV has a full aluminum alloy frame, giving it a premium look. The backside has a 3D carbon fiber pattern. All TVs in this series support 4K resolution. It has a 9th generation image processing engine.
- This is the only TV in the 8K video playing segment. The company says that 8K video can be played offline with the help of a USB drive. At the same time, online 8K video playback supports 24fpsVP9 and H.265 standard.
- It has a 12nm quad-core Amlogic T972 processor, which has a speed of 1.9GHz. It is paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. It will have a built-in XiaoAi assistant with the PatchWall UI operating system.