At the HMD Global event held in New Delhi on Thursday, the company launched the new budget smartphone Nokia 2.2. Nokia 2.2 is the Android One-based smartphone, it has been launched as Facelift version of Nokia 2.1, which was based on Android Go. It runs on Android 9 Piece The company claims that this budget has the fastest Android Q Phone. Along with this it is equipped with many new features including dashboard, app timer, window down and better do not disturb features.
What is special in Nokia 2.2
- According to the company, the new Nokia 2.2 has a dedicated Google Assistant button. This button supports the Google Assistant Walkie-talkie feature, which activates the button to press long press.
- With the help of its front and rear cameras, the AI gets a powered imaging experience in the phone, so that users can enjoy great photography. In addition to this, low-light fusion technology has also been used, which takes great photos even in low light.
- Under the launch offer, the company will sell Nokia 2.2’s 2GB RAM and 16GB storage variants up to Rs 6,999 by June 30 while the 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variants will be sold for Rs 7,999.
- After the end of the offer, Nokia 2.2’s 2GB RAM and 16GB storage variant will be priced at Rs. 7,699 and 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variants will be 8,699 rupees.
- It will be available for sale from June 11, apart from Flipkart, Nokia’s online store and the country’s largest mobile retail outlet will be available. Its pre-booking has started from today.
- Customers of Reliance Jio are given a cashback of Rs 2,200 and additional data of 100 GB on buying Nokia 2.2. This offer will be valid only on the Recharge of Rs. 198 or Rs. 299.