HMD Global has launched Nokia’s new smartphone Nokia 4.2. In India, the price of this phone has been fixed at Rs 10,990. Customers will be able to buy this phone from May 14. It will be sourced from retail stores like Croma, Reliance, Sangeeta, Purvika, Big C and MYG. The company has launched it in Black and Pink Sand color variants. The company will also give an instant discount of 500 rupees for buying it online.
These offers will be available on Nokia 4.2 smartphone
- Customers will get screen replacement up to 6 months free.
- Buyback on HDFC Bank’s credit or debit card at Nokia’s online store will get 10% cashback. These offers will remain valid until June 10.
- Customers who are Vodafone-Idea subscribers will get a cashback offer of Rs 2,500. For this, 50-50 rupees coupons will be given to the customer, which can be used during the recharge.
Nokia 4.2 smartphone specifications
- The Nokia 4.2 smartphone comes under Google’s Android One program. This Android runs on 9 pie. Two years of operating system update is also being given in the phone. In this, for the Google Assistant, it has a dedicated button in it.
- The phone has a 5.71-inch TFT LCD HD + display screen. Its resolution is 1520 × 720 pixels. It offers Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Octa-Core processor with 3GB of RAM. The phone’s internal storage is 32GB. At the same time, the microSD card can be extended to its storage up to 400GB.
- The phone has a 13+ 2 megapixel dual rear camera. At the same time, the front camera is 8 megapixels. It has a 3,000mAh battery. The company says that it offers talk time of up to 18 hours, music playback of up to 100 hours.
- For Phone Safety, it also has a fingerprint scanner and face unlocking feature. For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, FM radio and GPS, AGPS.