Samsung finally starts rolling out Android 10 based OneUI 2 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 series in India. The update is currently a part of the Samsung OneUI beta program. Along with last year’s flagship smartphones, the Galaxy Note 10 and S10 series have also received a beta update.
How to update to OneUI 2.0 beta?
- Download and install the Samsung Members app on your phone
- Open the application and look for any available notices
- If an update is available, you will get a notice about the beta program
- Control your device by just following the steps
- Once successfully enrolled, check for updates in Settings> Software Update> Download and Install
Currently, a beta update is available in South Korea and India. The program will gradually expand to other countries as well. The update size is around 1.8GB. While the Galaxy S9 build comes with the G960FXXU7ZSKD build number, the Galaxy S9 + gets the G965FXXU7ZSKD.
For Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users, Indian users will get the firmware version N960FXXU4ZSK7. In addition, it weighs slightly more than the S9 was built at 1930 MB. On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 series are now coming to the end of their beta testing period and should get a stable version by January 2020.