After the verdict on the Ayodhya case, security agencies are keeping a close watch on social platforms such as Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, Instagram or others. In such a situation, if you are also an administrator of a WhatsApp group and want to have no messages, photos, videos or other files related to the case, then immediately change the setting of that group. If there is any negative activity related to the case in the group then the administrator will be held responsible for it.
Apply this setting in WhatsApp group
1. First, open the WhatsApp group you have created.
2. Now tap on the three dots and tap on Group info.
3. Here you will see the option of Group settings.
4. Select Only admins by going to Edit group info and Send messages here.
5. If there is an administrator in the group other than you, then go to Edit group admins and remove them for some time.
Supreme Court’s decision
A 5-judge Constitution bench of the Supreme Court ruled on the Ayodhya case on Saturday. Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi read the verdict for 45 minutes and said that a trust should be created for the construction of the temple and its plan should be prepared in 3 months. The court ordered the disputed land of 2.77 acres to be given to Ramlala Virajman and asked that the Muslim side be allotted 5 acres of alternative land for the construction of the mosque.