Chinese Smartphone company Xiaomi has launched its Youth-Centric MI CC 9 series in China. In this series, two smartphones MI CC9, MI CC9E have been launched in the market. Both smartphones have been awarded Gradient Finnish Design, 3D Glass Body, Waterdrop Notch, Triple Rear Camera Setup, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Single Front Camera and Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor.
How much is in china
- Xiaomi MI CC 9’s 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant costs around 18 thousand rupees, while its 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant costs around 20 thousand rupees. However, MI is cheaper than CC9E.
- MI CC9E’s 4GB RAM and 64 GB storage variants cost around 13 thousand rupees, while the cost of 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant is Rs. 14 thousand and 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variant is worth about 16 thousand rupees.
Mi CC9 specification
- MI CC 9 has a 6.39-inch Amoled display. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor which can be seen in reality X in China and realm 3 Pro in China and India.
- The phone has a tripper rear camera with 48 megapixels primary, 8 megapixels secondary and 2-megapixel third camera. For Selfie, it has a 32-megapixel camera.
- The phone has a 4030 mAh battery. Apart from this, there is also an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Mi CC9e specification
- MI CC9E has a 6.08-inch AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It will have storage up to 6 GB and 128 GB of storage.
- It has a triple rear camera setup and dot drop knock on its back panel. The phone has a 48-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel secondary camera and the second camera of 2 megapixels. It has a 32-megapixel selfie camera.