After the success of OnePlus 6T, smartphone maker company OnePlus is working on a new smartphone. The name of the smartphone is OnePlus 7, whose pictures and features are leaked online. The latest report has revealed that OnePlus 7 will have a DSLR camera like this.
Tell you that Oppo and OnePlus work differently, but these are just part of BBK Electronics. OnePlus has often used many of the technologies used in OPPo’s smartphone. Waterdrop Notch and In-Display Fingerprint Sensor given in OnePlus 6T are taken from Oppo R17 Pro.
Now recently, Oppo has announced that it is bringing about 10X lossless (optimum quality) optical zoom technology for its smartphones. According to the Hindustan Times report, this technology can be used in the OnePlus 7 smartphone too. I.e. with the ones 7’s, you will be able to zoom up to 10 times and the quality will not be bad.
Such will be OnePlus 7 display and front camera
Assuming online reports, new smartphones will have an all-screen display with no type of niche. The front camera slider may be present in OnePlus 7. This kind of selfie camera we have seen before in Vivo Nex. The device can get the Snapdragon 855 processor with 8 GB RAM.
Apart from this, Warp Charge 30 technology is expected to be provided for the water-cooling system and charging in the phone. According to the news, this smartphone can also be equipped with wireless charging. Speaking of the price, this smartphone can be launched in India at a price of about 38,990.
[amazon_link asins=’B07DJD1Y3Q,B0756VRJ25,B07DJHY82F,B07DJCJBRD’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’sevensenseads-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’4923c8ed-c22b-4ec3-af60-8c186dc55998′]
- Websites and web apps will increase your work productivity and learn new skills
- Indians ready to see ads on Netflix and Amazon Prime, but provided cheap packages
- Xiaomi’s robot will vacuum cleanliness of the house, keep it from the app
- Samsung again delayed launches of Galaxy Fold, the pre-booking company is returning the money
- MI Smart LED will start selling with 11 years life, control of the app, voice commands will also be considered