Xiaomi on Thursday launched the 2020 Edition Mi TV 4X 55 inches in the Indian market. It is the latest product of the Mi TV 4X range. It will get a 55-inch 4K HDR display and a Vivid Picture Engine. The TV is equipped with Dolby Audio and DTS-HD which further enhances the user’s TV viewing experience. It comes with an Android-based PatchWall 2.0 interface, which supports over-the-top platforms like Amazon Prime, Hotstar and Netflix. The new TV is equipped with Google Assistant feature, as well as YouTube, Chromecast and Google Play Store. Its specialty is that it also has a pre-loaded data saver feature.
Voice command will control its remote
- Mi TV 4X 55-inch 2020 Edition: price and offers in India
- The Mi TV 4X 55-inch 2020 Edition is priced at Rs 34,999 in India. It can be purchased from Amazon, MI.com and MI Home Store. The sale will start on December 2 at 12 noon.
- Customers who buy this TV before 31 January 2020 will be able to get an Airtel DTH connection with a four-month subscription for Rs 1800.
- Mi TV 4X 55-inch 2020 Edition: features and specifications
- The Mi TV 4 x 55 inch 2020 edition runs on the Android 9 Pie-based PatchWall 2.0 user interface.
- It will get a 55-inch 4K HDR 10-bit display with 3840×2160 pixels resolution. It has a 178-degree view angle and 64 heart refresh rate.
- The TV will get quad-core Amlogic Cortex A-53 CPU, Mali 450 MPi 3GPU, 2GB RAM and 8GB storage.
- The TV has two 10 watt speakers, both generating Dolby sound audio. It gets Vivid Picture Engine and DTS-HD support.
- For connectivity, it has two USB 2.0 ports, three HDMI ports, an Ethernet port, dual-band Wi-Fi, a headphone jack, an AV out.
- Bluetooth remote is available with the TV, which can also be controlled through voice commands.