Xiaomi is about to launch its new TV in India. Let’s tell that Xiaomi has recently launched 75-inch and 65-inch models of its LED TV in China. Since the launch of new variants of TV by Xiaomi in China markets, it was said that even in India, Xiaomi will soon launch the big screen LED TV. This news was stamped when Xiaomi India MD Manu Kumar Jain informed about this from his Twitter account. In his tweet Manu shared a teaser of Upcoming TV, writing, ‘I believe that the big experience is always better’.
In the shared photo, the lower part of the TV screen is showing where MiG branding is given at Bezel. Simultaneously, in the picture above, Xiaomi logo has been given at the top right. Along with this, a remote control is placed in front of the TV screen and the picture is written directly at the bottom, ‘The Big Picture’. Users’ eagerness has increased greatly due to teasers released by Xiaomi.
In 2018, Xiami launched a 65-inch model of Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4 in China. This TV works on Android operating system with patchwall UI. Along with this, there is also an AI powered voice system. In this TV, Dolby + DTS sound system is present to give users the best audio experience. If you talk about RAM and storage then this TV comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. The price of this TV coming with 4K display is 5,999 yuan in China, which is around Rs 63,000 according to Indian Rupee. However, no information has been provided about how long this TV will be launched in India and what will it cost.
- Google Assistant’s real-time translation feature, interpreter mode, roll out for smartphones
- iPhone 11 Pro Gold-Diamond Edition will cost 91 lakh rupees, free delivery worldwide
- Bought 93,000 iPhone 11 Pro from e-commerce site in Bengaluru, the company sent three-camera sticker on the phone
- JBL launched Truly Wireless earbuds, 8 thousand rupees. Price, 1 hour of songs in 15 minutes of charging
- Xiaomi’s foldable smartphone will be similar to Motorola Razor, will get pop-up selfie camera