Chinese tech company Xiaomi is preparing to enter the foldable phone segment. A report recently said that Xiaomi has filed a patent for a foldable phone, according to which this phone will work like Moto Razer 2019. According to the report that came out a few days ago, Xiaomi’s foldable phone will have a clamshell design, it will fold in flip-style like the Motorola Razer 2019. Currently, foldable phones of Samsung, Huawei and Motorola are available in other markets including India. Given their growing popularity, Xiaomi is also preparing to enter the foldable phone segment.
According to the Xiaomi Foldable Phone Patent…
- According to both patents, Xiaomi Clamshell design means that it can be folded in flip style. The new patent also revealed that a pop-up selfie camera will be available in the foldable phone.
- At the same time, the new sketch of the phone has shown that for photography it will get a dual rear camera equipped with LED flash.
- It can be seen in the patent image that a small screen will also be found on the back panel of the phone. According to the photos, the phone has three holes in the rear secondary display. There will be a bezel-less display in it.
- According to the database of the World Intellectual Property Office, the new patent has been granted to the company on 6 December 2019.
- At present, it has not been confirmed whether Xiaomi will launch its foldable phone or not, but it is expected that it can be launched in the global market in 2020.
- South Korean company Samsung has launched its folding smartphone Galaxy Fold market a few days ago, its price is up to Rs 1.65 lakh. The company is also working on its cheaper version.