Pre-booking of Hyundai’s second-generation Creta has begun. It can be booked by paying 25 thousand rupees, it is the refundable amount. It will be launched on 17 March. The new Hyundai’s ex-showroom price can range from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 18 lakh. The company first introduced it at the Delhi Auto Expo. The new Creta is equipped with many special features. It has a voice-operated sunroof that the user can open by speaking. Apart from this, many changes have been made to the exterior and interior of the car.
10.24-inch infotainment system will be available in the cabin
- The new Creta looks like a lot of changes. From the outside, it gets a glimpse of the design Hyundai Venue and the flagship SUV Palisade. Recently the interior of the Hyundai Creta surfaced. It will get a 10.24-inch infotainment system similar to Celtos.
- The car’s cabin has a dual-tone finish, with a beige and black color finish. It will get slim AC vents with chrome inserts.
- The new Hyundai Creta will get a four-spoke steering wheel while its gear selector is inspired by Audi. The most important thing is that it will get a dial with the help of which its drive mode can be changed. It will also get an air purifier that will remove the 2.5 PM dust particle from the air.
- Apart from this, a voice-operated smart panoramic sunroof will be available, i.e. its sunroof can be opened by giving voice commands.
- It will get a more advanced blue link connected car than before. Its manual version will also get remote start, paddle shifter, two-step reclining rear seats, fully digital instrument cluster and 8-speaker Bose sound system.
- The new Creta will get three engine options. It will get a 1.5-liter petrol engine that will generate a torque of 115 PS / 144 Nm, a 1.5-liter diesel engine that will generate 115 PS / 250 Nm of torque, and a 1.4-liter turbo petrol engine that will generate 140 PS and 242 Nm of torque. All three are BS6 compliant engines.