Tech company Xiaomi has launched a 360-degree rotating QBORN 360 ° rotating baby seat to give children comfortable and safe travel during a car drive. It is available on Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform. Its price is around 14 thousand. Its specialty is that it has been prepared to keep in mind the guidelines of the World Health Organization. It has also got the necessary safety certificates from China and the European Union. Especially children up to 12 years old will be able to use it.
360 ° Rotating Baby Seat
Currently available for sale in China only
- Xiaomi has given the new child car seat sleek and small design.
- It rotates 360 degrees. To use this feature, one has to press the given button on the front side.
- It uses a double layer of molded plastic. It has a high-density sponge on the inside, which is capable of withstanding a sharp shock.
- The QBORN car seat uses four-layer cushioning materials that comfort the child’s head.
- It is currently being sold exclusively in China through the crowdfunding platform. Its sale in China will start on January 9.