Google has launched its latest smart speaker ‘Google Nest Mini’ in the Indian market. Its price is 4499 rupees. It is available for sale on Flipkart. The company launched it as an upgrade version of the Google Home Mini launched in 2017. In terms of looks, it closely resembles the Home Mini, but despite the similar design, the company claims that the Nest Mini will get better sound quality than before.
This will also control other smart devices and displays at home.
- Google Nest Mini: Price and Availability
- The price of Google Nest Mini is Rs 4499. This e-commerce site is available for sale on Flipkart.
- Currently, its chalk and charcoal are available in two color options in India. In the global market, it is also available in collar and light blue color.
- Google Nest Mini: Two times more powerful sound than Home Mini
- According to the company, the Nest Mini produces two times stronger base than the original Google Home Mini. The company says that custom drivers have been used in it.
- It will also get a new intercom feature, through which users will be able to control calling as well as other smart devices such as speakers and displays.
- If the user moves his hand near the device while listening to the audio content, the lights in the speaker will turn on automatically, which can reduce its voice control.
- Like Amazon Echo Dot, it will also work in both English and Hindi languages. The company says that now it will be easier to use.