Audio product maker JBL launched its latest Truly Wireless earbuds C100TWS ‘in the Indian market. The company says that it has been designed exclusively for Indian customers. This will provide pure base sound quality to the user. Their price is Rs 7,999. It can be purchased from the e-commerce site Flipkart from December 12. It has already started pre-booking.
With one click, Siri and Google Assistant will be able to access
- The company says that both these earbuds get 17 hours of combined battery life.
- Its charging speed can be gauged from the fact that it lasts for an hour in 15 minutes of charging.
- The new C100TWS not only gives users the perfect music experience but also provides hands-free stereo calling.
- In this, all the controls are available on the earbud, but Siri and Google Assistant can also be accessed with a single click.
- It has a 5.8mm driver for pure base sound in addition to Bluetooth version 5 connectivity.
- It has already been launched in the market of Rearmi Airbuds. Reality will launch wireless earbuds on 17 December. Their price is 5 thousand rupees. Will be up to