Legendary electronics giant Philips has launched two of its latest Truly Wireless headphones ‘SHB2515’ and ‘SHB2505’ in the Indian market. Its price is up to 8,999 rupees. The company will start selling it a few days later. The new headphones feature Bluetooth 5.0 for connectivity. It can be purchased from online-offline channels across the country.
Better sound quality will be found in lower voice
- According to the company, the price of SHB2515 version is 8,999 rupees. It provides 95 hours of playtime in single charging. The SHB2505 version is priced at Rs 7,999, providing 15 hours of playtime in single charging.
- Its SHB2515 version also has a charging case, which acts like a power bank for smartphones. It gets 3350 mAh capacity.
- It has a 6mm speaker driver and uses passive noise isolation technology, which provides better sound quality even in low voice.
- Both models have multi-functional buttons. They will be able to control music and calls. To double-press this, the phone turns on the voice assistant.
- Both models feature smart pairing. As soon as they are taken out of the charging case, they turn on and find the Bluetooth device.