Xiaomi has launched its cheap fitness band Mi Band 3i in the Indian market. It is priced at Rs 1,299. The new band will feature 5ATM water-resistant, call and notification alert, steps and calorie tracker, 20-day battery life, including AMOLED display. It has been launched as a cheap version of Mi Band 3, launched last year. It is worth noting that despite the low price, it will get a heart rate monitor feature.
Available for sale on official site
Available in black only
The Mi Band 3i is priced at Rs 1,299. It can be purchased from MI.com. It is currently available only in black. This band is available for sale. It will be delivered in two to four days upon purchasing the band.
It has been launched as a cheap version of Mi Band 3, launched last year. Mi Band 3 was priced at Rs 1,999 at the time of launching. However, it is now available for sale on Mi.com for Rs 1,799.
The recently launched Mi Band 4 is also available for sale on the official website. Its price is 2299 rupees. It will get an AMOLED display and a 20-day battery life.
Basic specification of Mi Band 3i
- Mi Band 3i will get a 0.78-inch display. It will get a 128×80 pixel resolution monochrome white AMOLED display that will be available with a touch panel.
- The band will get 110 mAh lithium polymer battery. The company says that it will last 20 days in single charging.
- It will have two pogo pin charging ports. With its help, it will be fully charged in 2.5 hours.
- The band will feature Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity. It will work with iOS 9.0 or Android 4.4 OS or above.
- It has features like Vibrating Alarm, Call Display / Rejection, Message Notification, Idol Alert, Phone Locator, App Notification (WhatsApp, Instagram), Event Reminder.
- It will also get weather information for the next three days in the band with 5ATM water registers.
- Daily activity and sleep progress can be tracked by connecting it to the Mi Fit app.
- Activities such as its sports mode running, walking, cycling, and treadmill can be tracked.