Tech company Apple has launched a new smart battery case for the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. Its specialty is that it will get a dedicated button, with the help of which you can open the camera app without unlocking the phone. With this, it can be charged with the help of wireless charging technology. Apple claims that using this smart battery case, the smartphone will get 50% more battery life. This case is available in several color options. It is currently available for sale in the US only.
Smart battery case is available in three colors
Smart Battery Case: Price and Availability
Price is 9200 rupees
- It is available for all three models launched in the iPhone 11 series (iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max).
- Its price is $ 129 i.e. 9,200 rupees. It is available in black, white and pink sand colors.
- It is available for sale on the US website. It may soon be launched for other markets as well.
Smart Battery Case: Design and Material
- Microfiber soft material has been used inside this smart battery case which protects the phone.
- On the outside, silky material with silky, soft-touch finish has been used which provides excellent grip.
- It has a soft elastomer hinge design so that it can be easily removed.
- A dedicated camera button has been given in the case, which will be found on the power button of the phone but is slightly down.
- With the help of this button, the user will be able to open the camera app without unlocking the phone. Photos can be taken from Quick Press and Video from Long Press.
- The new smart battery case will showcase the battery states iPhone lock screen and notification center.
- The company says that this battery case can work with Qi-certified chargers. That is, it supports wireless charging.
- With the help of this technology, both iPhone and battery case can be charged simultaneously.