Realme has launched its first smartwatch in the Indian market, along with the company has also made a global debut in the watch segment. The watch is priced at Rs 3999. It is equipped with touchscreen support and 2.5D curved glass. It will get 14 pre-loaded watt faces, while 100 watch faces will be provided through updates. It has a dedicated photoplethysmograph (PPG) sensor, due to which it keeps a close watch on the heartbeat. Apart from this, it also tells the blood oxygen level.
Realme Watch: Price and Availability in India
- The price of Realme Watch in the Indian market is 3999 rupees. Its sale will start on June 5 at 12pm. It can be purchased from Flipkart and Realme website. It will soon start selling at offline stores as well.
- Black wrist strap will be available with the watch. Red, blue and green strap will have to be purchased separately. Each price is 499 rupees.
Realme Watch: Features and Specifications
- Like other smartwatches available in the market, Realme Watch also offers many fitness and smart features. It has a built-in PPG sensor, due to which it monitors real-time heart rate. It records the heart rate every five minutes and immediately alerts in any abnormal situation. Due to SpO2 monitoring, it also keeps tracking the oxygen level in the blood.
- For fitness enthusiasts, Realme Watch consists of 14 different sports modes like Badminton, Cricket, Indoor Run, Outdoor Run, Walk and Yoga. The smartwatch also features speed monitoring, sedentary reminder, hydration reminder, and meditation relaxing features.
- Realme Watch is capable of providing notification alerts from most apps installed on smartphones. It also communicates voice calls, SMS or chats messages from services such as Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
- Apart from this, you can use Realme Watch to unlock the phone or remotely control its music player. You can also use a smartwatch as a remote for camera sensors.
- Unlike the Apple Watch or some other premium smartwatches, the Realme Watch cannot be used for voice calls. However, you can reject the call or mute its alert directly from the smartwatch.
- Realme Watch comes with a preloaded 12 watch face. In addition, the default face of the smartwatch displays time, date, weather, steps, heart rate, and calories.
- Talking about the specification, the Realme Watch has a 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) display and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with touchscreen support. The smartwatch comes with a three-axis accelerometer and a PPG sensor. In addition, it supports a 20 mm removable wristband and has the ability to operate in dust and water thanks to IP68-rating.
- For connectivity, it has Bluetooth v5.0 and can work with any smartphone with Android 5.0 Lollipop or above. The smartwatch has a 160mAh battery, the company claims a heart rate monitor will work for seven days when enabled, while it will work for nine days when disabled. It can work for up to 20 days on a single charge in power saving mode. It weighs only 31 grams and its dimension is 256×36.5×11.8 mm.