Anchor Row has launched its Amazon Alexa-based car charger Viva Pro in the Indian market. India’s first car charger is equipped with voice assistant feature. Its price is 5,490 rupees, which is available on the Auto Accessories store with a large electronics market. In June it can also be bought from Amazon.
It has two USB ports
- According to the company, Viva Pro Car Charger is equipped with many features such as Voice Controlled Navigation, Music Streaming, Voice Calling, which is possible with the help of Amazon Alexa Technologies present in it.
- It can be fitted in the car’s cigarette lighter port, which also includes two USB ports supporting high-speed charging.
- There are two microphones in it, which, despite the noise, enable the user’s given the command and follow the instructions. The company says that Viva Pro driver and passenger listen to the command when the music is running in the car.
- The smart charger also has a physical button which can be stopped by the microphone. Along with this, LED light is also given in which the user can recognize whether the device is listening or not.
- The company says that Viva Pro will run in almost every car. It supports Bluetooth, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, AUX-Out and FM Transmission.