The sale of Xiaomi’s cheapest fitness band 3i launched last month will start on December 16. It can be purchased from MI online store including Flipkart. Its specialty is that despite such a low price, it will get a touch sensitive OLED display. At the same time, once charged, it will last for 20 hours.
It will also get sleep tracking and weather information
- Mi Band 3i, 5ATM Water Resistant rating is given. It is made from thermoplastic polyurethane material.
- It has a 0.78-inch OLED display with 128×80 pixels resolution. It has a capacitive touch panel with anti-fingerprint coating.
- The band has a 110mAh lithium polymer battery. The company claims that it will run for 20 hours in single charging. There will be no heart rate monitor sensor in it.
- It will work with devices running on Android 4.4 or the latest OS. It is also compatible with devices with iOS 9.0 and above.
- For connectivity, it will feature Bluetooth 4.4, it can be paired to smartphones and tablets with the help of Mi Fit app.
- It will get features like call-message notifications, Ideal alerts, event reminders. It will also track fitness activities like cycling, running, walking. There will also be sleep tracking and weather information.
Company official tweet
The company informed the fans about its first sale through its official Twitter account. According to the tweet, it can be purchased from Flipkart including the official online store from December 16. However, at the moment it is seen out of schlock from the e-commerce platform. Flipkart is offering 5% unlimited cash back on purchase of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card from its platform and 5% discount on purchase with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card. Apart from this, no-cost EMI is also being provided.