Samsung has started its ‘Samsung Diwali Sale’. In this, the company is offering discounts on premium handsets along with low budget smartphones. This includes Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy M10s, Galaxy S10, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. This sale has started from October 17, which will run till October 31.
Samsung smartphone offers
- The Galaxy S10 series is getting a benefit of up to 14 thousand rupees.
- The Galaxy Note 10 is getting a benefit of up to 12 thousand rupees.
- You will be able to buy Galaxy Buds priced at Rs 9,990 on the smartphone series for Rs 6990.
- You can buy Galaxy Watch Active for Rs 13990. Its price is 19,990 rupees.
- An additional 5% cashback on Galaxy S10 Series is available on SBI Credit Card.
- 6000 extra bonus
On exchange of old phone on Galaxy Note 10 series, the customer is also getting an exchange bonus of 6000 rupees. SBI customers will get the benefit of this. Customers will get this benefit at all Samsung outlets in the country. Discounts on Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Buds will also be available across the country. With this, this offer will also be available on Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Snapdeal and Tata Click.
Samsung can buy Galaxy S9 for Rs 29,999 in Diwali Sale. Its price is 62,500 rupees. At the same time, the Galaxy Note 9 can be purchased at a discounted price of Rs 42,999. The Galaxy M10s is available for Rs 7,999.