Gionee launched Smart Life Watch in the Indian market on Friday. It costs just Rs 2,999. The company says that this smartwatch will monitor 24-hour real-time heart rate, along with it will also get a calorie meter. The watch will track fitness, health, and different sports activities. This smartwatch, equipped with features like voice calling and message alerts, also works with apps like Google Fit and Strawa so that users can share fitness data with third-party apps.
It is available in black only
- This watch has a 1.3 inch IPS color touchscreen display. For display safety, it gets 2.5D Corning Glass Protection, with its case made from stainless steel. It is also a watch water resident.
- This smartwatch will monitor the heart rate of the user in 24 hours real-time. In addition, it will also track fitness and workout activities such as walking, running, cycling, tracking, playing indoor and outdoor games.
- Gionee has the facility of G-Buddy app, it tracks the fitness of the user in real-time. Through this app, the user will be able to share fitness data with third-party apps like Google Fit and Strava. This app will only work on devices that run at least Android 4.4 and iOS 8.0.
- Like other smartwatches, the Gionee Smart Life Watch also provides notifications, calling and message alerts. Apart from this, facilities like watch sedentary alert, memory full alert, alarm clock, woman health features, power-saving mode, music control, and flashlight will also be available.
- It has a 210 mAh battery. The company claims that it will give 15 days of backup in full charging as well as 30 days of standby time. Its sale will start on 14 September. It can be purchased from Flipkart. It is available only in black color.