Reliance Jio Giga Fiber is going to give a broadband, landline and TV combo service at 600 rupees. According to the media reports, in addition to combo offers, Jio GigaFiiber Smart Home Network will offer at least 45 devices to connect, for this, the customer will have to pay 1000 rupees. However, no official announcement has been made on behalf of the company. This information came out in a report of ‘Mint’. Some sources related to the company said that currently the combo offer is being tested.
600 GB and 100GB data with unlimited calling
- According to Mint’s report, in the new plan the subscriber will have to spend only 600 rupees per month, and in present broadband offer it will get 600 channels and unlimited calling facility with 100 GBps speed with 100 GB data.
- It is being told that it can take up to three months to launch this service. Combo offers on the lines of broadband also offer customers free for 1 year.
- According to the report, Jio will use optical network terminal router for this combo service. This router will be the same as the router box given to the broadband subscribers by the company.
- It will connect 45 devices like Smartphones, Smart TVs, laptops and smart devices simultaneously. To connect the device, customers will have to spend about Rs. 1000.
- Mumbai-based Telco launched the Jio Gigafiber Broadband service in August last year. At present, this service is available only in the selected location. At this time, Jio Giga fiber preview is available in the offer, which is to be offered as a security deposit of Rs. 4500 to the customer to subscribe.
- In the preview offer, the user gets 100 GB data every month for three months. Its speed is 100mbps. After three months if the user does not want to continue the service, then the company has been refunded Rs 4500.