American company Apple has started sending media invitations for its biggest event of the year. At the event, the company will also launch upgraded variants of iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max along with the new flagship model iPhone 11. At the same time, Apple Watch 4 will also be launched. Accordingly, the event will begin on September 10 at 10 a.m. at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino, California.
Apple iPhone 11 will be like this
- The iPhone 11 will get a 5.8-inch full-view display. It will get a 14 + 12 + 12-megapixel triple rear camera setup. It has a regular lens, a second portrait lens, and a third wide-angle lens. The phone will get a 10-megapixel camera for selfie.
- In this, Apple’s A12 Bionic Hexa-core processor will be found. 512 GB of storage will be available on the phone. The phone will come with iOS 13. iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max will also get an updated operating system.
- The oleophobic coating will be available on the phone. That is, the brightness in the backside has been reduced to give a better grip in the iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 will be completely waterproof.
- The phone will have a 4000mAh battery, which will support wireless charging. It will have a dual sim set. One will be Nano and the other will be E-SIM, which will be directly loaded from the carrier.
- Face unlock will be available for security, but the fingerprint scanner has been removed. Like the old iPhone, it will not get a headphone jack. That is, with the help of Apple AirPods, you will be able to enjoy music.