At the product presentation event of Xiaomi in Beijing, the company also launched its latest TV 5 Series with Mi CC9 Pro smartphone. It includes two models Mi TV 5 and Mi TV 5 Pro. Both TVs are available in three screen size options of 55 inches, 65 inches, and 75 inches. Most features and specifications of both models are the same. But compared to the Pro variant, the Mi TV 5 does not have a quantum dot screen, MEMC motion smoothing technology and HDR 10+ support.
TV will get up to 64 GB of storage
Mi TV 5 Series: Variant Vice Price
- Three screen size options are available in both models. In China, the 55 inch model of Mi TV 5 Pro is priced at Rs 37200, the 65-inch model is priced at Rs 50300 and the 75-inch model is priced at Rs 100500.
- The 55 inch model of Mi TV 5 is priced at Rs 30200, the 65-inch model is priced at Rs 40200 and the 75-inch model is priced at Rs 80400.
- Sales of both models in China will begin on November 11. Its pre-booking has started. At present, the company has not confirmed any launches in other markets including India.
Mi TV 5 Series: Specifications and Features
- In terms of design, both models are similar. Both will have an aluminum frame and a screwless design.
- The thickness of both models is just 5.9 mm. The new Mi TV 5 Series is 47% thinner than the TV4 series. The new model has only 1.8mm bezels.
- The Mi TV 5 Pro has a 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels) OLED quantum dot screen, with HDR 10+ and MEMC technology support.
- The Mi TV 5 will have a 4K resolution (3840×2160 pixels) display. It does not have HDR 10+ and MEMC support.
- Both models get Amlogic T972 processor, patchwall user interface, 8K video playback support.
- For connectivity, both come with Wi-Fi 802.11, three HDMI ports, two USB ports, AB input, Bluetooth 4.2, four microphones, two 8 Watt four-unit speakers and Xiaomi Voice Assistant support.
- The Mi TV 5 will get 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage, while the Mi TV 5 Pro will get 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.