Chinese company OnePlus also launched its first Smart TV series with its premium smartphone OnePlus 7T at the OnePlus event on Thursday. This includes OnePlus TV Q1 and TV Q1 Pro. Both TVs will get a 55-inch display size. Along with this, both TVs are almost the same in terms of specification. The company first launched it in the Indian market. The price of OnePlus TV Q1 is 69,900 and OnePlus TV Q1 Pro is priced at Rs 99,900. It can be purchased during the Amazon Great India Festival Sale. OnePlus TV Q1 Pro will also get a soundbar with 50 W sound output.
Android TV 9.0 will run on OS
- Both OnePlus smart TVs have a 55-inch 4K resolution QLED display panel. Its design got the highest 120% NTSE score. Apart from this, almost all the specifications of TV are the same.
- The biggest difference between the OnePlus TV Q1 and TV Q1 Pro is the in-built motorized soundbar. Both TVs have a 50 W sound output.
- The Q1 Pro has a motorized soundbar that turns on the TV when turned on. At the same time, the OnePlus TV Q1 also has a 50W sound output but it does not have a soundbar speaker.
- The soundbar has eight high-quality speakers. Which has two woofers, four full rand drivers and three twitters.
- It runs on Android TV 9.0 OS. It also has the Oxygen Play feature, which is a content service. Movies and TV shows can be streamed in it. It can be controlled by voice with the help of a voice assistant.
The TV can also be controlled from OnePlus phone. The display of the TV can also be scrolled by scrolling the phone’s display. With this, a screenshot of the TV can be taken on the phone in real-time.
Automatic TV counts come from 100% to 10% when phone calls are received. It has Gamma Color Magic, due to which it gives better picture quality in any situation.
It uses Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos technology. Which gives it excellent sound and picture quality.
The soundbar has eight high-quality speakers. Which has two woofers, four full rand drivers and three twitters.
With the help of which it gets crystal clear sound. The TV has a 50W sound output.
It has in-built casting facility, with the help of this, users will be able to play games on both mobile and TV at the same time.