Chinese company Xiaomi has launched Electric Blanket. The company has created this product with the help of crowdfunding. This blanket can also be operated from the company’s app. Winter is about to begin. In such a situation, it can be a hit in the blanket market. However, it has just been launched in the Chinese market.
Xiaomi has also taken care of the safety of the users while using this electric blanket. Its voltage rating is less than 36 watts. At the same time, it can be used on 24 volts of power. That is, it is completely safe. It will come in a version of graphene and electric heating wire.
Features of electric blanket
- It has a smart sleep mode, which allows the user to sleep better.
- This puts the user’s body temperature at a dynamic level
- It gives so much warmth in the winter that the body temperature remains the same
- It will come in the size of 80x150cm (single bed) and 150x170cm (double bed).
- A blanket can be controlled by XiaoAI voice assistant
- It can be controlled from anywhere with the help of MIJIA app.
- Price and availability
The single model of this blanket in China costs 199 yuan (about 2000 rupees). At the same time, the price of the graphene paid version is 399 yuan (about 4000 rupees). The company has started booking it. At the same time, delivery will start on November 29.