Japanese blogger Mac Autkara said in its report that Apple’s upcoming iPhone will not be SE2 but will be launched as iPhone 9. The special thing is that a chassis similar to the iPhone 8 will be used in it. This device will get a 4.7 inch display, which will also have bezels. Apart from this, it will get A13 Bionic chipset with 3 GB RAM. The phone will cost up to 28 thousand rupees.
Can be launched in silver, space gray and red color options
- The same, according to Apple analyst Mingchi Kyo, production of iPhone SE2 will be started in January 2020 and will be launched in the market by March.
- SE2 will have 10 layer substrates just like PCB, the same technique has also been used in iPhone 11 version.
- According to the report, the 3D touch feature will not be available in SE2, which is also not available in the iPhone 11. Apart from this, TouchID and fingerprint reader will be available in place of Face ID in the phone.
- It can get three color options, including Silver Space Gray and Red Color. Earlier, Kyo said that by June 2020, Apple will also launch a new iPad Pro, MacBook and AR headset.
Apple will launch Truly Wireless iPhone in 2021 – report
- Tech analyst Ming-Chi Kyo claimed in his report that the US tech company Completely Wireless is set to launch the iPhone in 2021. So far, the USB Type-C port is available as a charging port in the iPhone, but the report is expected that the company is now preparing to usher in a completely portless phone market rather than shift to USB Type-C port.
- According to a JP Morgan report, by 2021, the company will change the way iPhone is launched. So far, where the iPhone is launched only once a year, in 2021, the iPhone will be launched once a year.