Asus ROG Phone 3 has been launched by the company as a new gaming smartphone. The new phone is similar to the ROG Phone 2 launched last year in terms of dimensions but it will see many updates at the hardware-level. The Asus ROG Phone 3 works on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor and features a GameCool 3 heat desepting system with a redesigned copper 3D vapor chamber and larger graphite film than the current model.
Learn the special features of Asus ROG Phone 3 in 10 points
- The gaming phone also has Airtrigger 3 ultrasonic buttons and has dual front-firing speakers. The ROG Phone 3 comes with a clip-on Aeroactive Cooler 3 accessory with a kickstand and built-in fan to reduce the surface temperature to 4 ° C.
- The 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of Asus ROG Phone 3 is priced at Rs 49,999 while the phone’s 12GB RAM + 256GB storage option is Rs 57,999. The retail package for both models offers an aero case, although the top-end variant also gets the Aeroactive Cooler 3 accessory. Its sale in India will begin on August 6 at 12 noon on Flipkart.
Along with 3 ROG Phone 3, the company has also introduced a ROG Kunai 3 gamepad for Rs 9999, Twinview Dock 3 for Rs 19999, Mobile Desktop Dock 2 for Rs 12999, Neon Aero Case for Rs 1999 and Lightning Armor Case priced at Rs 2999. The company has also launched a ROG clip priced at Rs 1999, with the help of which users can connect the phone to PlayStation 4, Xbox or Stadia Controller. In addition, the company has also launched a ROG Cetra headset for Rs 7699, ROG Cetra Core for Rs 3999 and an Aeroactive cooler for Rs 2999.
- Asus ROG Phone 3, supporting Dual Nano SIM, works on ROG UI based on Android 10. The phone has a 6.59-inch full-HD Plus (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED display, which offers a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 144 Hz refreshed rate, 270Hz touch sampling rate and HDR10 +.
- The display comes with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 6 Protection and uses TUV Low Blue Light Solution as well as Flicker Reduction-Certified Technology for eye comfort.
- The phone is equipped with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus processor, Adreno 650 GPU and LPDDR5 RAM up to 12 GB. It has up to 256 GB onboard UFS3.1 storage, which cannot be extended. However, the phone has NTFS support for external USB hard drives.
- For photo-video, the ROG Phone 3 has a triple rear camera setup, with a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor with f / 1.8 lens. It also has a 13-megapixel secondary sensor, with a 125-degree ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5-megapixel third sensor with f / 2.0 macro lens.
- There is a 24-megapixel selfie camera sensor with f / 2.0 lens in the front for selfie and video calling. The phone’s rear camera setup allows 4K video recording, while the front camera offers 1080p video recording.
- For connectivity, the phone has 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS / A-GPS / NavIC, USB Type-C and 48-pin side ports. The sensor includes an accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, magnetometer and a proximity sensor. There is an in-display fingerprint for security. Apart from this, the phone includes Airtrigger 3 and ultrasonic sensors for grip press features.
- The phone has two front-facing speakers, which work on ROG GameFX and Dirac HD sound technology. It also has high-resolution audio support. Apart from this, the handset has quad microphones with Asus Noise Reduction technology. The phone has a 6000mAh battery, which supports 30W fast charging.