Infinix has launched its Hot 9 smartphone series in the Indian market. This includes Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro smartphones. In terms of specification, the two are largely the same, though there is a difference in camera setup. The Hot 9 Pro will get a 48-megapixel main rear camera while the Hot 9 has a 13-megapixel main camera. Both are equipped with punch-hole display design and Helio P22 octa-core processor.
Infinix Hot 9 Smartphone Series: Price and Availability in India
- The 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant of the Infinix Hot 9 is priced at Rs 9499 while the 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage variant of the Infinix Hot 9 Pro is priced at Rs 8499. Both will be sold through Flipkart.
- The first sale of Hot 9 Pro will begin on June 5 at 12pm. While the first sale of Hot 9 will begin on June 8 at 12pm. Both phones are available in Ocean Blue and Violet Color.
Infinix Hot 9 and Hot 9 Pro Smartphone: Basic Specification
- Both models of Hot 9 series have dual nano-SIM support, it works on XOS 6.0 based on Android 10 OS.
- Both have a 6.6-inch HD Plus (720 × 1600 pixel resolution) display, it has a punch hole LCD IPS display with 20: 9 aspect ratio and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and 480 nits brightness.
- It works on a 2.0 GHz Helio P22 octa-core processor, which is equipped with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB storage. Storage from the micro SD card can be increased to 256 GB.
- For photography, the Hot 9 Pro and Hot 9 are provided with four rear cameras, which are in a vertical position on the top-left corner on the back panel.
- Infinix Hot 9 Pro has a 48-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, 2-megapixel macro lens and additional low light sensor. It has a quad-LED flash.
- The Hot 9 has a 13-megapixel main lens and triple LED flash. The camera offers custom bokeh, AI HDR, and AI 3D beauty modes.
- Both phones have an 8-megapixel camera lens for selfie, as well as LED flash support. Both front cameras are engaged in punch hole cutouts. The front camera gets AI Portrait, AI 3D Face Beauty, Wide Selfie, and AR Animoji support.
- Both phones have a 5000 mAh battery. The company claims that it offers up to 30 hours of 4G talk time, up to 130 hours of music playback time, 13 hours of gaming, and 19 days of standby time.
- For security, the phone has a rear fingerprint sensor and face unlock support. For connectivity, it has Bluetooth version 5, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, USB-OTG, VoWiF, and Micro USB port support.
- Apart from this, it has G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and ambient light. DTS surround sound support is available on the phone.