Xiaomi is preparing to launch its flagship smartphone Mi 10 in the Indian market. The company told via tweet that it will be launched in the market on March 31 and its pre-bookings will start from March 31. The specialty of the phone is that it will have a 108-megapixel camera in the phone. 8K video recording can also be done from the phone. The company will launch it globally on 27 March.
Mi 10: Up to Rs 2500 discount will be available in the launching offer
- According to the tweet, the phone will be launched via live stream. The company has also released its dedicated page, which gives a glimpse of the special features of the phone.
- According to the information given on the page, customers pre-booking between 31 March and 7 April will get a discount of Rs 2500 on EMI from Axis Bank Credit Card and Rs 2000 on EMI from Debit Card under the launching offer. .
Mi 10: How much can the price be
- At present, no information has been given about the price of this phone. But its initial price in China is 42400 rupees, ie it can be expected that in India it will be worth almost the same.
Mi 10: This can be specification
- The phone will get Android 10 operating system based on MIUI 11.
- It will have a 6.67 inch Full HD Plus display, which will support 1080×2340 pixel resolution. It will be a curved AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- It will get the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor, which is the most powerful processor.
- It will get up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of storage.
- The phone will have four rear cameras, with a primary sensor of 108 megapixels. For the selfie, it will get a 20-megapixel front camera.
- 8K video recording can be done from the phone. Apart from this, it will also have optical image stabilization feature, so that recording can be done without shake and blur.
- It will get a 4780mAh battery, with wired and wireless 30W fast charging support.