Realme C11 has been launched in India. The company has launched it as a new phone in the C-series of budget-friendly smartphones. It comes with an octa-core processor and a large battery. The phone gets waterdrop-style notch and thin bezels. Realme C11 is available in two color options and single RAM and storage variants. It has been launched in Malaysia before India.
Realme C11: Price and Color Options in India
- RealmeC11 has been launched in single 2GB RAM and 32GB storage variants. It costs Rs 7,499. This two-color option will be available in Rich Green and Rich Gray.
- It can be purchased from Flipkart and Realme website from 12 noon (noon) on 22 July. It will soon be sold through Realme’s offline partners.
Realme C11 Smartphone: Basic Specification
- The Realme C11 supports dual nano-SIM works on the Realme UI based on Android 10. It has a 6.5-inch HD Plus (720×1,600 pixels) mini drop display with an 88.7 percent screen-to-body ratio and a 20: 9 aspect ratio. The phone has an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor, 2 GB RAM.
- For photography, the Realme C11 has a 13-megapixel primary sensor with a f / 2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with a f / 2.4 portrait lens. For the selfie, it has a 5-megapixel sensor with a f / 2.4 lens, which is given in the Waterdrop-style notch.
- Talking about storage, Realme C11 has 32 GB of storage, which can be increased to 256 GB with a microSD card.
- For connectivity, it includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS, Micro-USB and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone includes an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and a magnetic induction sensor.
- The phone has a 5000mAh battery, which supports reverse charging. The dimensions of the phone are 164.4×75.9×9.1 mm and it weighs just 196 grams.