Realme has launched 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant of Narzo 10A smartphone in India. The phone costs 9999 rupees. It can be purchased from Flipkart and Realme.com on Tuesday (June 23) at 12 noon. The new variant will also be available at offline stores in select states. These include Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Bihar, and Maharashtra. The company launched it in May with a single variant with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, which is priced at Rs 8,999.
Realme Narzo 10A: Basic Specification
- The Narzo 10A smartphone has a 6.5-inch HD + display similar to the Realme 5i. Its panel also has Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It works on the MediaTek Helio G70 processor, it will now get up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage.
- The Narzo 10A has a rear triple camera setup. Which includes a 12-megapixel primary lens, a 2-megapixel portrait lens, and a 2-megapixel macro lens.
- The front of the phone has a 5-megapixel camera sensor. The phone offers up to 1080p video recording at 30fps.
- The phone has a 5000mAh battery, which supports 10 W charging. It has a USB Type-C port for charging.
- There is GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 support for security rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and connectivity.
|Display size||6.5 inches|
|Display type||HD Plus (720×1600 pixels) display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection|
|OS||Realme UI based Android 10|
|The processor||Octa-core MediaTek Helio G70|
|RAM / Storage||3GB + 32GB / 4GB + 64GB|
|Rear camera||12MP (main sensor) +2 MP (portrait sensor) +2 MP (macro shooter)|
|Front camera||5MP (support full HD 1080 pixels recording @ 30 fps frame rate)|
|The battery||5000mAh support reverse charging|
|The sensor||Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, proximity sensor and rear mounted fingerprint sensor|