Samsung has launched the new A-series smartphone Galaxy A51 in the Indian market. There will be four rear cameras including Infinity-O display i.e. punch hole display. Currently, it has launched a single variant in India, which will get 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The phone costs Rs 23,999. Its sale will start from 31 January. It is available in blue, white and black prism crush colors. It can be purchased from e-commerce sites including Samsung.com, Samsung Opera House, offline retailers. Last month, the company launched the Galaxy A51 with the Galaxy A71 in Vietnam, where it is priced at Rs 24600.
Intelligent keyboard and search will be found in the phone
- The Galaxy A51 will get a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display that will support 2400×1080 pixel resolution. The phone has an octa-core Exynos processor for multitasking and smooth processing. It will get 6 GB RAM and 128 GB onboard storage, which can be increased to 512 GB with a micro SD card.
- The Galaxy A51, which runs One UI 2.0 based Android 10 operating system, has four rear cameras for photography. It has a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide-angle, a 5-megapixel macro lens for taking detail shots of small objects, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. For the selfie, it has a 32-megapixel front camera, which is fixed in the punch-hole display.
- The phone is powered by a 4000 mAh battery. It supports 15 W fast charging. The company says that in just 10 minutes of charging, 3 hours of calling, 3 hours of video consumption, 10 hours of music playback time will be available. 19 hours of video can be watched in full charge.
- 5% cashback will be given on the purchase of Galaxy A51 from Amazon, which will be given in Amazon Pay account. Apart from this, the company is giving one-time screen replacement free to all customers of Galaxy A51.
- It has an intelligent keyboard, which will automatically identify in which language the user is typing. After identification, it will open the same language in the keyboard. Apart from this, in intelligent search, users can quickly search for things related to songs, travel, food.
This is the basic specification of Samsung Galaxy A51
|Display size||6.5 inches|
|Display type||Super AMOLED, Infinity-O Display, Full HD Plus|
|Sim type||Dual nano sim|
|OS||One UI 2.0 based Android 10|
|The processor||Octa-core Exynos 9611 processor (quad 2.3GHz + quad 1.7 GHz)|
|Rear camera||48MP (primary sensor) +12 MP (ultra-wide-angle) +5 MP (macro lens) +5 MP (depth sensor)|
|The battery||4000 mAh support 15W fast charging|
|Connectivity||4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C port|
|Security||In-display fingerprint scanner and face unlock|