South Korean tech company Samsung has launched the Galaxy M11. It is currently listed on Samsung’s UAE website. It has been launched as an upgrade version of the Galaxy M10s and a new budget phone of the M-series. This phone will get many top-end features at a lower price including tripper rear camera and new punch-hole display. The Galaxy M11 will get a large battery of 5000 mAh, with 15 watt fast charging support. The company has not released the details of its processor but has told so much that it will get 1.8 GHz octa-core processor.
Samsung Galaxy M11: Price and Availability
- The company currently has it listed only on the UAE site. The company has not revealed any information about its price and availability. It is expected that its Galaxy M10s can be as much as Rs 8999. According to the website listing, it will get black, metallic blue and violet color options.
Samsung Galaxy M11: Basic Specification
- Dual Nano SIM support will be available in the phone but at the moment it has not been given whether the operating system will get Android 9 or Android 10.
- It will get an octa-core processor which will be equipped with 3 GB RAM. But whether it will be a media eager or Snapdragon, the company has not given any explanation about it.
- The M11 will get a 6.4-inch HD Plus display, with a punch hole cut-out for the front camera, which will be on the top-left corner of the screen.
- There will be three rear cameras for photography. It will have a 13-megapixel primary lens, a 5-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. An 8-megapixel lens has been provided for selfie and video calls.
- The phone will get 32 GB of storage which can be increased to 512 GB with a micro SD card.
- It will be equipped with a 5000 mAh battery, which will have 15-watt fast charging support. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.