South Korean company Samsung on Tuesday launched the latest smartphone Galaxy M31 in the Indian market. This phone is also being called Mega Monster. According to the company, it has features such as a 6000 mAh battery, a 64-megapixel quad camera, and a super AMOLED screen, making it a Mega Monster phone. The phone is available in two variants, its starting price is Rs 14999. The sale of the phone will begin on March 5. It can be purchased from Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy M31: Features
The phone has Dolby Atmos sound support for wired and wireless headsets. Apart from this, it also has interesting features like smart screenshot, multi-language typing support, and smart finder. Weighing 191 grams, this phone is only 8.9 mm thin. It is available in Ocean Blue and Space Black color. There are many offers including no-cost EMI, exchange with the phone. Last year, the company launched a total of 9 phones of the M-series. However, the Galaxy M31 has been launched as an upgrade version of the Galaxy M30S.
Samsung Galaxy M31: Basic Specification
|The display||6.4 inch, Full HD +, Infinity-U, Super AMOLED|
|RAM / ROM||6GB / 64GB, 6GB / 128GB|
|The camera||64MP + 8MP + 5MP + 5MP|
|The processor||Exynos 9611 processor|
|OS||Samsung One UI 2.0 based Android 10|
|The battery||6000 mAh battery|
|Charging||15 W Fast Charging Support|
|AI support||Camera, processor|
|cost||Starting from Rs. 14999|
|Availability||First sale – 5 March|
5 questions related to this smartphone that will be in your mind
- Is the screen beautiful and good for the eyes? It has a 6.4-inch Infinity-U, Super AMOLED display. It is a full HD Plus display that supports 1080×2340 pixels resolution. The company said that the user will get a natural view of it. In this, AOD i.e. Always On Display is available, in which necessary notifications can be seen. It has been given Viviane L1 certification, the company claims that due to this, the user will be able to see their favorite content in the best quality.
- Is the selfie camera powerful and does nighttime photos better? The phone has a 32-megapixel front camera. The special thing is that 4K recording and slow-motion video can also be shot with a selfie camera. Apart from this, the phone has four rear cameras. It has a 64-megapixel primary camera, is equipped with dedicated night mode for low-light photography, it also has an 8-megapixel 123-degree ultra-wide lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens that measures 4 cm. Clear shots of the object will be able to be taken closely and a depth sensor of 5 megapixels will also be available, which supports live focus feature. The phone supports 4K recording, slow motion and hyper-lapse recording from both rear / front cameras.
- Is there no buffering in processing? It has a 2.3 GHz octa-core Exynos 9611 processor. It is quite special for gaming. AI gaming booster technology has been used in it, due to which heavy games also give smooth performance. The phone will work on the Android 10 operating system based on Samsung’s One UI 2.0, which is specially designed for one-handed use.
- How much data can be stored in storage? The company has LPDDR 4x RAM in it. It comes with two storage variants with 64 GB and 128 GB. There will be 6 GB RAM in both variants. Micro SD card can be extended up to 512 GB. According to Kingston, which manufactures portable drives, you can store about 25 thousand photos and 5 HD movies of 8 megapixels in 64 GB, while you can store 50 thousand photos and 10 HD movies in 128 GB storage.
- How long will the battery charge and how long will it last? The phone has a 6000 mAh battery. The company claims that it will be able to listen to 131 hours of songs on a full charge phone, 49 hours of video calling can be done and 29 hours of video can be watched. A 15 W Type C charger is also available in the phone box.