Samsung will launch its next premium smartphone Galaxy S10 Lite in the Indian market today. The company launched it globally a few days ago with the Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphone. In India, it will be sold exclusively on Flipkart. Recently Flipkart released the teaser page of the phone, which revealed the features and specifications found in the Indian variant.
According to the teaser page released on Flipkart
- The phone will get 6.70 inches Full HD Plus, Super Amoled, Infinity-O touchscreen display. The phone will get a punch-hole display just like the Note 10 Lite.
- The phone has a triple rear camera setup with a 5-megapixel macro lens, a 48-megapixel primary sensor, and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor. For selfie, it has a 32-megapixel front camera.
- Due to its super study OIS mode, the best videography can be done in it. At the same time, 4 cm from its macro lens. You can take crystal clear photos of an object as small as an ant from a distance of.
- The phone has a Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor in which heavy games will also be able to run smoothly. The phone will be launched with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variants. However, its storage can be increased up to 1000 GB with a micro SD card.
- Based on Android 10 OS, this phone will have Wi-Fi 802.11, GPS, USB Type-C port and Dual Nano SIM for connectivity.
- It will get an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, magnetometer, gyroscope, in-display fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor. For safety, it will also get face to unlock support.
- The phone will get a 4500 mAh battery that supports fast charging. It will get two days of battery life in full charging. At the same time, in 30 minutes of charging, it will get a full day of backup. There will be many apps pre-loaded including Samsung-Pay.