Xiaomi has launched the 7 Series latest smartphone Radmi Note 7S officially in the Indian market. The starting price of the phone is Rs. 10,999. The company cell will start from May 23, which can be bought from Flipkart, MI.com and MI home. The most important thing in the phone is the 6.3-inch Full HD Plus display, Octacore Snapdragon 660 processor and 4,000mAh battery, due to which the phone is in the headlines. The phone has a dual rear camera setup. It has a 48-megapixel primary camera sensor. The point is to note that in the case of specification, the Redmi Note 7 launched in China is similar to the variant.
This is the specification of the Redmi Note 7S
- In the Indian market, the Redmi Note 7S will be available in three color black, blue and red color options. A protective case will also be present in the phone’s box.
- Its 3GB RAM and 32GB storage variant cost Rs 10,999 and 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs 12,999.
- The phone has a 48-megapixel primary camera sensor. The company has used super pixel technology which converts it into single pixels by adding four pixels.
- The phone has 13-megapixel front camera for selfie, which is fitted in Waterdrop Style Noach.
- The phone is equipped with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, as well as a phone with 4,000mAh battery.
- For connectivity, the USB Type C port credentials in the phone will only get a quick charge 2.0 charger in the phone box, although it also supports QuickCare 3.0 and 4.0.
- The phone has a 6.3-inch display, which includes Waterdrop Knop. Its screen gets the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, which is both front and back. Its back has a fingerprint sensor.