A lot of time has passed since the discussion about the next generation of Apple AirPods, but no updates came out. Earlier AirPods 2 was to be launched with iPhone XS last year, but it did not happen. After this, the fans who were hoping to launch their new MacBook and iPads were also disappointed. Now a report claims AirPods 2 can be launched in the first half of 2019 this year.
An article written in DigiTimes (via MacRumors) claims that AirPods 2 will launch soon. It says, “Speaking of wireless headsets, Apple is fully ready to launch AirPods 2 in the first half of 2019. The health monitoring system has also been added to the new wireless earbuds and it is expected to do good response from the market.
Citing industry sources, the report states that Apple’s R & D team is working hard to add health tracking features to new AirPods. After adding the ECG (electrocardiogram) feature to Apple Watch Series 4 in the past, Apple is now also adding health related features to its wireless headphones. Although till now it was not clear which AirPods would be a Health Relative Feature Ad, but Lex believes it could be a heart rate sensor.
Apple will not be the first company to introduce heart rate sensors in wireless earphones, because Samsung has already done it in its Gear IconX. However, after this there was a big problem which was linked to its battery life. However it has to be seen whether Apple actually adds this sensor to the new AirPods, and if this happens then how to remove battery life related problems.[amazon_link asins=’B0748G1QLP,B07K7F5MLK,B07BF3S1N6′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’sevensenseads-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’896eb549-9417-4a46-895b-2242e3ca3054′]
- XIAOMI MI Electric Toothbrush T300 Launched in India with 25 Days Battery for Rs 1,299
- Facebook will collect voice samples to improve speech recognition system, in return users will get 360 rupees
- Tesla CyberTruck gets 5 lakh bookings in two months, this electric truck can pull up to 6.3 tons
- Jio launches Rs 2121 prepaid plan, will get 1.5 GB high-speed data daily for 336 days
- Sony Xperia L4 launch with multi-window user interface will get three rear cameras, the sale will start soon