British researchers have developed a system equipped with Artificial Intelligence, which will give information about premature death. This system warns of information about pre-maturity death caused by severe illness in young age young people. It has been prepared by researchers from Nottingham University of Britain. In the research, 5 lakh people of 40 to 39 years of age have been included.
With the help of AI health care
- According to research published in the PLOS ONE journal, the new model of this artificial intelligence is known as Random Forest. It gives quite accurate information. It works much better than such systems made by the first person.
- According to Stephen Weng, Assistant Professor of Nottingham University, many information is already asked in this system that tells Risk. These include things related to the person’s geographical location, biometric information, clinical and lifestyle.
- There is currently a model named Cox Regression which gives information on age and gender basis. Scientists believe that only accurate information about physical risk can not be given on the basis of these two things.
- According to professor Veng, careful care can be taken against serious diseases. Therefore, we have been working on such systems for the last several years so that the general population can be aware of the dangers of health with the help of computer.
- According to researcher KE, such technology is new in health research, although it is difficult to follow. But with the help of AI, health care can be helpful.