Samsung has launched the smartphone Galaxy A80 with its rotating camera setup in the Indian market. The phone is launched in a single variant with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. Its price is 47,990 rupees. Customers will be able to pre-booking this latest Smartphone from July 22 to July 31. The company first launched this April, it is quite popular due to its rotating camera setup and bezel-less display.
The phone has full HD Plus Super Amoled display, Octark Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, 3700 MAH battery. This phone will get Dolby Atomos Surround Sound Experience. Along with this the phones will be seen as Super Study Mode and Live Focus mode pre-loaded feature.
Price and launch offer in India
- The company has launched the Samsung Galaxy A80 in Signal Variants 8GB RAM and 128GB storage only. Its price is 47,990 rupees.
- Customers will be able to make pre-booking from July 23 to July 31. The company is offering a one-time screen replacement warranty for free booking customers.
- The company is giving 5% cashback to customers who buy the Galaxy A80 with Citi Bank Credit Card.
- It is available in Angel Gold, Goose White, and Phantom Black Color Options. Its sale will begin on August 1. It can be bought from the Samsung India Online Store, Samsung Opera House, and e-commerce website.
- In the Indian market, the phone will be seen from the flagship smartphone like Nokia 9 Pure View, One Plus 7 Pro and Oppo Reno 10x Zoom.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A80
|Full HD Plus, Super Amoled ‘New Infinity Display’
|Android 9.0 Pie With One UI
|Octa-core Qualcomm snapdragon 730
|Triple Rotating Camera (48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra Wide Angle 123 Degree + 3D Depth Sensor Vij IR Sensor), Pre Loaded Super Study Mode
|4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB Type-C
|In-display fingerprint, proximity, digital compass, gyro, accelerometer
|3700 mAh, 25W super-fast charging