South Korean company Samsung will launch its most premium smartphone Galaxy Fold on October 1 in the Indian market. Fold made his global debut in South Korea only last month. The price of this phone in India can be from 1.5 lakh to 1.75 lakh rupees. It will be available for sale in select retail outlets and in pre-booking mode.
Samsung’s fourth 5G phone is folded
- Samsung’s premium smartphone Galaxy Fold will get many exclusive customer care features. This includes one-on-one access to Samsung experts and 24×7 hub online and over the phone support.
- The Galaxy Fold will feature a 7.3-inch Infinity Flex display and 6 cameras. Its second screen will be on its cover, whose size will be 4.6 inches. On opening, the phone will get a 7.3-inch display size while on closing it will get a 4.6-inch display.
- This smartphone will get a 7nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor. It will get 12 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage.
- The Galaxy Fold is the company’s fourth 5G smartphone after Samsung Galaxy A10, Note 10 and A90.
- There is a 16MP + 12MP + 12MP triple camera set-up in the rear of the phone. A 10MP front camera has been given for the selfie.
- WiFi, GPS, and USB Type-C port have been provided for connectivity.
- According to a report, Samsung is working on making a cheaper Galaxy fold, its price will be half that of the original Galaxy fold. That is, its price can be around 72 thousand rupees.