Chinese company Xiaomi launched the first ever GO series smartphone in India on Tuesday. This is the cheapest smartphone of the company, which costs only 4,499 rupees. This phone is based on Oreo operating system and it sports more than 20 regional languages with its Google Assistant feature Hindi. Redmi Go has been launched in the Philippines and Europe. In the Philippines, it was priced at Rs 5,200 and in Europe it was 6,500 rupees.
Available in Blue and Black colors
- Redmi Go is the first smartphone of Xiaomi, which is based on the Android Go Edition. The company claims that this version of the operating system provides a smooth performance to a phone with a GB or less RAM.This is Xiaomi’s cheapest phone call. In India, its cell will start from March 22, which can be bought from Xiaomi’s official site, MI Home Store and Flipkart.
- In order to give a better experience to Android Go, the company has given you YouTube version of Youtube-Go, which is fast and also reduces the consumption of data. The phone also has a go version of Google Map, Gmail and Google Assistant.
- The phone has a 5-inch HD display. This snapdragon is based on the 425 chipset. It will be available in 8 GB and 16 GB storage variants with 1 GB RAM.
- The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, which also has the option of selecting 11 types of filter modes.
- The phone supports full HD recording. The phone has a 5 megapixel front camera. There is also an HD recording option for video and selfie.
|5 inch HD
|720 x 1280 px
|Quad Corre Snapdragon 425 Soc
|5 MP Sensor
|8 MP Sensor
|8 GB/16 GB
|Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
|4G LTE, WIFI 280.11, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS, Micro USB