Korean tech company Samsung on Friday launched its new budget smartphone Galaxy A20 in India. Equipped with a dual rear camera, this smartphone costs Rs 12490. The sale of this phone in India will begin on April 8.
Available in three color option
- The Samsung Galaxy A20 has a 6.4-inch HD + Infinity-V Super AMOLED display. The phone sports fast charging, which is equipped with 4000 mAh of power battery.
- Aditya Babar director of Samsung India Mobile Business, said that the power battery of the phone is equipped with fast charging capability in which USB Type-C connectivity is available, which ensures that the customer can easily charge this phone at any time.
- Galaxy A20 is very special for photography enthusiasts because it offers a 13 + 5 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel front camera.
- The Galaxy A20 has a Exynos 7884 octa-core processor for multitasking and excellent performance. It is equipped with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of storage.
- This phone is equipped with the latest operating system Android Pie and Samsung One user interface. In the phone, three color options are available in Red, Blue and Black color options.