- According to the report, it can get 6.39 inch display
- It is expected to get Snapdragon 710 processor and 6 GB RAM
- In addition it can also get 3400mAh battery
South Korean company Samsung is now preparing to launch the Galaxy A8S phone. This phone will be the first phone of the company, in which Infinite-O displays will be available i.e. the front camera will be present on its screen. But before that some of its photos have been leaked, in which some new information about its display has surfaced.
6.7 mm hole on display
samsungmobile.news has a tweet, in which he has given some specifications related to Samsung’s phone display. According to this tweet, the phone will have a hole of 6.7 millimeters.
Apart from this, Tipster Ice Universe has also released a photo of Samsung’s screen protector of this phone on his Twitter account. However, no information has been given on behalf of the company so far.
Triple camera will be found on the rear.
- At the same time the German website AllAboutSamsung leaked some specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A8S in its report. According to this report, it can get a 6.39-inch display.
- Apart from this, it is expected to get 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage with snapdragon 710 processor. It can also get 3400mAh of battery.
- At the same time, 24 + 10 + 5 megapixel triple camera on the rear and a 24-megapixel selfie camera can be found on the front.